Summer School 200713 Jan 2007
Some bits of wisdom, mostly from Nathan Sandon, who was speaking at the Senior High (11-12) programme at Summer School ’07 this last week (I was leading, but that doesn’t mean I can’t comment!):
Christian life is:
- Dropping beers to your mates
- Sleeping further from the door
- Squawking less
- Flying more
- Going to the ends of the earth in concentric circles
- Trusting a trustworthy God
- Picking up a Bible and trusting & learning from that firstmost & before what mere men have to say in churches, youth groups, bible studies, etc.
- Recognising that if Christians need grace & a relationship with God through Christ for life, why would anyone else not need to hear that?
- Using everything for Him. What are we holding back?