Seek IT: Web Programmer for new Christian youth site02 Mar 2007
Please be praying we find someone good (or, suitably sinful but repentant and appropriately talented, because there’s nearly no such thing as a good person).
Ad proper after the break:
A Christian youth organisation (Anglican Youthworks) is looking for a programmer to commence immediately as part of a small team.
This is a project-based role in which you will be equipping youth ministries across Sydney with web-based communication/publishing tools and quality evangelical content.
If you have experience in:
- building dynamic websites using MVC-style PHP, Python or Java
- with a relational database (MySQL/PostgreSQL preferably, but itâ€™s a clean slate!)
- publishing PDF documents securely online
- creating AJAX-powered interfaces securely
- connecting to 3rd party service providers using APIs (payment gateways, SMS, etc.)
- using code versioning systems (Subversion or CVS)
We’d love to hear from you.
Knowledge of frameworks such as Django, Struts or similar would be beneficial.
Learn more about the project at http://cyiada.com/
This high-visibility project would suit a young developer with a passion for sharing Christ and building up his disciples through the Internet.
Interested applicants please email firstname.lastname@example.org
Anglican Youthworks | CYIADA Project