DNS oops12 Sep 2007
I may have forgotten to setup joahua.com to point to the new web server when I moved josh.st across. My bad. I changed it over a day or two ago (I forget when actually) and now the old addresses work. I will probably get lots more search engine love accordingly as all those old links that stopped working start functioning again. Something else that would probably get search engine love is posting new content, but it’s so easy to get lazy and not bother. Sigh. At any rate, after bothering to post some stuff my Adsense revenue actually did something this week for the first time in months. And I’m pretty sure none of the regulars even click the ads, so there we go! Don’t quite know how that happened, but… cool.
The magic 1st-cheque mark is approaching kind of like a curve approaches a line it never touches. I seem to recall this is something to do with Limits, but actually never even studied Calculus at all and know that has something to do with it… I seem to recall functions made sense only because I already understood them in the context of programming random stuff… maybe Adsense can teach me maths!